Thursday 18 February 2021

a little late but that's life at the moment.

 I managed to get two pairs of the long armed fingerless mitts out of my Shetland 160gm skein with 3gm to spare !! I must admit that I did think that I would run out so popped a lifeline in the 3rd one just incase I needed to have a contrasting stripe where the fingers started.

I'm now working on the third pair, shorter this time. but I did knit a hat from the mixed left over fibre skeins :-)



The new embroidery flosses have been sort of sorted. I've grabbed the colours that I need for my project but one seems to be missing. Given that there are so many, I've probably miss-sorted it but if not I'll see if there's a close match as this is really an experimental project.

Stitching wise? nothing this week, again buried in paperwork and trying to get some sense of order in here.

Update, missing floss found ! some stitching done in the last couple of days so at least I have something to show.


Quaker sampler is coming on nicely now although I think I may run out of thread. The mystery cross stitch has been started. I know what it is but I'm not ready to show the hoped for result incase its a big failure.

18 stitch to the inch, a lot of stitches but not much to show.


Sorry this post is late, normal service will be resumed shortly ( hopefully)

Speak soon x





1 comment:

Araignee said...

Lovely projects!