Tuesday 13 July 2021

TDF day 17, busy, busy, busy.

 


Two more for the wash bag, I finished spinning and plying the Ryeland from the weekend  (100gm) and then spun and plyed the white cheviot (110gm)

On the home front, I've unpacked most of the stuff from the van, just need to find homes for it. The van is due its annual service ( engine etc service), MOT ( vehicle safety check, has to be undertaken each year) , habitation check ( service and inspection of the living quarters part of the van) at the beginning of next month and they like it to be pretty much empty so there will be another car load being bought back to the house during the week.

It's my chance to wash cushion covers etc and get rid of anything that hasn't been used in the last year or two.

With the sorting and the shopping and having to keep an appointment this morning and , of course, the spinning I've been a wee bit busy :-)

2 comments:

Araignee said...

Beautiful skeins!
I don't think vans have to be inspected here after the initial purchase. At least not in this state. You've got me thinking now and I'll have to look it up. I am lobbying hard to get one when the kitchen is done. I've bought several Campers for Dummies type books hoping to get The Mister a least a bit interested.

Guzzisue said...

The livings quarters inspection is not a legal requirement but we prefer to have it done incase any problems start to show up plus I sleep easier knowing that the gas appliances etc have been fully checked,