Tuesday 19 April 2022

Days out

Hi,

I was at a loose end on Saturday so packed up my wheel and headed off into town, first stop was at the independent traders market for a coffee (accompanied by an Easter chocolate)

I sat spinning for an hour or so enjoying the sunshine before heading up to an Art Exhibition at the Nottingham Society of Artists.


Leaving the gallery, I realised that I could hear music coming from the castle so headed up to the cafe to have coffee and cake in the sun.



On Sunday we visited Papplewick Pumping station, our regular haunt on an Easter Sunday as that is when our membership is due.

Previous posts about the pumping station are here

As usual I took more photos but this time I decided to film a few seconds of the inside. WARNING you may want to turn down the volume for this one.







1 comment:

Araignee said...

It looks like a fun day!