Monday 3 July 2023

Tour de Fleece days 1-3

 Hi

Due to a family engagement I had to change my plans around but still managed 100 gm plus of Lleyn x Texel on first day.


I followed this up with 3 bobbins on Day Two.


spun a further bobbin on the third morning and plyed up the resulting 200 gm.


So far I've managed 100 gm per day but at some point I will have to stop and process some more but it would be nice to spin the whole of this fleece by the end of the challenge.

The plan tomorrow is to take the wheel out with me, I had planned this for Sunday but it was so windy that I would have spent all afternoon chasing the fleece and ended up taking some bobbin lace instead.

Today I did take a spindle but after finishing knitting my hat ,some friends unexpectedly turned up in the same cafe which put an end to any spinning.

Further update in a few days.


Speak soon x

1 comment:

Araignee said...

You've accomplished a great deal! Those are some really squishy looking skeins you've got there.