Thursday 30 November 2023

It's been a while, November round up.

 I'm sorry that I've been missing for a few weeks, we've been busy and somehow I never got round to updating the blog.

So, where have I been ? mainly out and about with my camera.

We have an arboretum in Nottingham and I spent a couple of hours with the local U3A photography group capturing the autumn colours and well fed wildlife.






W visited Papplewick Pumping station and were entertained by a Japanese drum group....






whilst we hunted down krampus.......



before finally catching them in the cafe. ( had a great conversation with them )



The next trip out was to Chesterfield where we got battered by a storm, we did however pop into the church with the twisted spire and a spinning wheel in the stained glass.





The rather large motorhome parked next to use did a very good job acting as a windbreak at Poolsbrook campsite near Chesterfield.


It was a little bit breezy !



I took a trip to the Knitting and Stitching show with some friends, forgot about photos until we stopped for coffee, Beautiful building :-)





Some crafting has been done, I'll show you in the next one as now I have to pack again just in case we get the urge to move on haha.

Speak soon xx

1 comment:

Araignee said...

Lovely photos! Those Krampus costumes are amazing. They would scare me to death.