Monday 8 July 2024

TDF Day 9 & 10 day of rest

 I didn't spin much yesterday, just finished the bobbin of Lleyn that I had started the previous day. As a result I've decided to take a rest day ( today day 10)

My morning has already been busy, gammon joit in the over to serve cold with salad this week, holiday cakes also in the oven.

What are holiday cakes, In this case they are cakes associated with places we visited on our last trip.

Lost Gardens of Heligan pineapple cake... we love the campsite next to the gardens which gives us the chance to pop in and out whenever we choose plus, as usual, I love taking photos there.



The other bake is flapjack using muesli milled by the water mill at Dunster Castle.


                                            Photo is of Dunster Yarn Market

1 comment:

Araignee said...

I'm happy for a rest day today too. I don't recall having so much arm and shoulder pain as I'm having this year. I've got to work on my spinning posture. It's not doing me any favors this year.