Wednesday 31 October 2007

Time to sew

Its nearly November, the guzzi has been mothballed for winter, the Suzuki is packed in a very large plastic bag and the BMW will be taking over as Ians main bike for the next few months.
This also means more time to stitch especially since I seem to be spending more time in front of the computer than my sewing machine.
So I will start to look for sewing challenges as I always work better with a deadline and I also need to get to grips with design again.



Anyway, this is a small sample of mixed fibres bonded to to heavyweight vilene, I think I will make two or three ATC from it once I have added some hand stitching.

5 comments:

jenclair said...

Very pretty!

JannArt said...

Lovely. Great colours.

mrsnesbitt said...

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo! Gosh, coming here...bikes and Nottingham! I spent 10 years in Nottingham, my early years as a new teacher. I taught in Bulwell and City Centre. I lived in West Bridgeford.

Great place.
Then my Dad died and I returned home to North Yorkshire to look after mum.........being an only child etc etc....then I met Jon, the biker!

Need I say more????

Denise
xxx

Guzzisue said...

Nice to meet you, look out for more bike and Nottingham photos:)

Julie said...

This is a lovely piece Sue. I love the colours and the embroidery.