Monday 27 April 2009

Apology

Firstly I must apologise for not getting back to everyone who has commented on my last couple of posts, I will be trying my best this week to catch up.
Unfortunately my first full week at work doing a full job proved to be difficult than I thought, mentally more than physically so the computer and blogging took a back shelf. However things were helped by a session at stitched up on Wednesday night (thanks ladies)

On Friday, Claire from Pinky and Boo came to my rescue by texting me an offer to teach using the embellisher machine in her class at the textile workshop on Friday night. Needless to say I jumped at the offer and would even have arrived on time if I hadn't got caught up in a cycle demo in town!!
Ths class was great fun with one student finishing her wet felted bag with a large needle felted flower and another who added silk fibres to an existing wet felt piece to make what I think will be a small hanging rather than a purse. Everyone had a go and had some fun and we didn't break a single needle!!!


The postman bought this ATC all the way from Australia, he's so cute!!! Thanks Laura.
I hope my ATC makes the long journey safely.

5 comments:

laura_rose said...

Hi Sue,
Just dropped by to let you know your ATC made it safely, and is even more gorgeous in the flesh! Thank you also for the other little goodies that kept it company for the long trip...will post as soon as I get time :) Like you, return to full time work is a tiring business!

Diane Cransac said...

It always takes a little while to get back in the groove. My first week back to class was a horror!

so funny..my word verification is 'hority'

Julie said...

Gaaaaagh! to work! I'm glad you had some light relief. Very impressed that noone broke a needle.

Unknown said...

What a cute ATC! Glad you're back! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.