Monday 11 July 2011

stonebridge city farm

I'm always up for finding new places to spin so on Sunday I hopped off the bus a couple of stops early and found myself at Nottinghams Stonebridge city farm where there are rumoured to be sheep and goats.

The rumours are true there are goats

blog 2353


blog 2357


sheep

blog 2351


cows

blog 2373


donkeys with hair nets

blog 2346


ponies, pigs, ducks, hens, rabbits and a tortoise


blog 2349


and flowers
blog 2362

blog 2363

blog 2368


add to that a decent cup of tea and a cheese roll, money well spent!!

2 comments:

Sally H said...

Not been for years. I might have to pop in over the summer. We have just been doing some work on Grace Darling at school. She was a spinner too. Might have to invite you ion for a demo another year x

Guzzisue said...

Hi Sally, Happy to if I'm not working :-)