Tuesday 1 January 2013

crafty resolutions

So, 1st Jan, what do I want to do this year? Leaving aside all the lose weight,get fit type of thing, I want to vary what I do craft-wise.

 I really want to revisit Bobbin Lace although I think I may have to go back to basics with it, maybe pick a book off the shelf and work back through the first few lessons.

The inkle looms need some use, so I plan to work through the inkle weavers handbook some more then try designing my own bands.

The strange thing is that I have an urge to learn to play a musical instrument, in the previous post you may have read that we have swapped an electric guitar for something else, well the something else will probably not arrive until Easter time so I'll let you guess what it may be :-)





4 comments:

Araignee said...

Hmmmmm....5 string beastie? Cello, maybe? Whatever it is, it sounds like fun!

Guzzisue said...

think smaller and less classical :-)

Guzzisue said...

oooh, just looked up Kantele !! very interesting :-) but now what I'm getting x

Guzzisue said...

sorry, should read not what I'm getting !