Sunday 8 June 2014

a big hello to anyone still reading this.

Hi !

Its been a while since I posted here and I'm not sure if anyone will still read this ! Time has been taken up by illness and family leaving me without any real creative drive for several months.

However, I am slowly crawling my way back and there is a band on the inkle loom and lace on the pillow....more about that in the next post.

I am also working as a volunteer with young people, sharing crafts from friendship bracelets to origami with a lovely bunch of teenagers.

Hopefully life is settling down again, I have one exam to get out of the way then I should have a bit more crafting time.

Thanks to anyone still out there reading  xx

BTW I am still doing the photo a day this year, not missed one yet, really proud of that!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Sue, good to see you here again. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles but I hope things will get better from here on in. Enjoy the sunshine today x

Nikos said...

Hello from Knutsford! Life never get's easier that is for sure.

Keep smiling

!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Good to see a post from you again! Sometimes life does have a way of draining our creative juices. I'm looking forward to more posts from you!

Araignee said...

I'm still here too! Sorry to hear of your troubles but glad to hear things are looking up.

Yarnspider said...

Of course you are still being read! So pleased you are feeling up to writing again. Looking forward to more.

Maggi said...

Sorry to hear that you have been having problems but hopefully things will improve. I bet those teenagers are enjoying their time with you.

Guzzisue said...

thanks everyone, I had been thinking long and hard about posting again on here but if you are willing to read, I will write !thanks for sticking with me xxx

Guzzisue said...

thanks everyone, I had been thinking long and hard about posting again on here but if you are willing to read, I will write !thanks for sticking with me xxx