Thursday 15 July 2021

TDF Day 19

 I'm beginning to promise myself that I will put away my wheel on Sunday and do something different for a bit !

This is what the contents of the washbag look like spread out ( still not washed, next week job) all the spinning up to day 18


Add 76gm Romney and 52gm unknown


and a bobbin in progress of Texel and you have the complete picture of where I am now.


Don't get me wrong, I love doing this challenge each year but I always start to flag near the end. Anyway, I bought a book to cheer myself up.


Nearly forgot, we have a family of magpies in the garden and two of the youngsters have just spent several minutes trying to pick at the buddleia flowers that are blowing in the breeze. Of course, as soon as I pick the camera  up they fly away.



1 comment:

Araignee said...

Goodness! You have really got a lot accomplished. I keep telling myself that I won't put away my drop spindles when the Tour is over because I really like using them but I always do.