Friday 16 July 2021

Day 20 the end is in sight

 I'm now at 1864gm against my personal target of 2 Kilo, I still have a pile of fleeces that is growing.  Looks like a grey Shetland is heading in my direction so maybe I should spin up the remainder of the one that I already have.

My plan for Sunday is to get up early, wash the skeins and leave them to dry whilst we empty out the van. Then I can have a good rummage through them, pop labels on and pack the wheel away for a couple of days.

Yesterdays offering, 112gm Texel. This was a freebie fleece and its turning out to be a lot nicer than expected given my previous experiences with some texel fleeces.


Last night I grabbed the chance to add a few more stitches to one of my red cross stitch pieces, it's going to take a while to complete both of them but I'm having fun doing them.



1 comment:

Araignee said...

Another skein? Wow....you've had a very productive Tour. I am going to do a wash on Sunday too and pack my wheels away for the rest of the remodel adventure. I know my hands and shoulders will appreciate the rest,
That stitching is gorgeous. You really are making good progress on it.