Monday 15 July 2024

Days 15 & 16 and a dragon

 Busy weekend so not a lot of spinning, watched a festival parade in one of our inner city areas.



We also attended a steam punk weekend at Papplewick Pumping station, we didn't dress up but most other people did.




The fleet was in on the fish pond !




the fire was out in the boiler


and plenty of chances to shop.



Back to the spinning, over the weekend I managed to spin another bobbin of the wensleydale x zwartble and ply them ready for washing.



Today (day 17 Monday) should be a rest day so with the sun shinning I'm going to head downstairs and wash the yarn and maybe some fleece.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos and wow you still got some spinning done!

Araignee said...

That looks like so much fun! Your skein is lovely. I am so glad today is a rest day. My hands could use the break. My little spindles are doing my fingers in this year.

Guzzisue said...

Thanks x

Guzzisue said...

I've noticed a few more aches and pains these days as well.