A day without builders as they are waiting for the plaster to dry and we were out this afternoon at a prior engagement. Its getting warm again so we opted to stay inside and catch up with odd jobs so I caught up on the spinning.
Second bobbin of orange world of wool fibre spun, slightly better result obtained from spinning on the e-spinner compared to the green fibre spun on the louet.
Plied pic is a closer colour match, colour name orange marmalade.
I also managed an easy spin of 100gm texel split across two bobbins, not plied yet as I may do another couple tomorrow and mix the bobbins ie ply 1 with 3 and 2 with 4.
1 comment:
Lovely work! Good luck with the sorting. I'm still looking for things after our big remodel and it's been several years now. I'm pretty sure everything I'm looking for went into the donation box.
Post a Comment