Once again we find ourselves in Northumberland setting up camp ready for a music festival, excellent Thursday night concert by Brook Williams and Aaron Catlow, enjoyed by humans and canines alike.
This dog was so well behaved, spent most of the gig lying down only pricking his ears up when one of the artists whistled and hit a particular pitch.
I had coffee and scone at Tea on the Train
Hunted down sheep at the heritage centre
Saw plenty of the real thing.
I worked on my scarf to go with my fisherman's smock
We bought raffle tickets, I won a tote bag last year and kept my fingers crossed for the basket of fruit this year :-) although this was the top prize which interested many people there,
And enjoyed the sunset.
All in, it was a wonderful weekend and we have booked the campsite for next year.
NB
We will pick up the guitar in a few weeks time !! Yep Ian had the winning ticket.



1 comment:
Congratulations on the big win! That's a beautiful instrument. The scarf is gorgeous. What fabulous colors.
Post a Comment