Monday, 7 September 2026

road trip knitting

 I'm thinking ahead to our next road trip and what to pack. I've discounted the lace as I don't think that I will be sitting outside much and pins in the van carpet does not sound pleasant. I do have a small cross stitch project that I'm doing for my sister in law so I'll slip that in along with the big band sampler.


As usual it's a charity shop find but I'd forgotten a certain baby called Fox so it's now being claimed by his grandmother.

Spinning wise I've opted for convenience  and a selection of Petes Fibre Studio fluff along with some polworth that need finishing.



For knitting I'll chuck in my knitting bag with some natural yarns and patterns along with a road knitting project using again Petes fluff, This was one of my TDF spins.




It will be interesting to see how much I get done !



4 comments:

Gillian said...

Where will you be off to this time Sue xxx

Araignee said...

Pete's fluff is quite lovely!

Guzzisue said...

all will be revealed soon x

Guzzisue said...

he is really good with colour x