Monday 21 February 2022

'B-utiful' stitch along band sampler

 I've been playing catch up with this stitch as I only found out about it about two weeks ago !


So far I have completed the January band and will start on the February one this week. The aim is to be on track by the beginning of April. Its rather pretty and different to what I usually stitch so it will be interesting to see what's in store for March ( February is butterflies ) I'm hoping that the mix of blackwork and cross stitch will hold my interest.

Back in the real world, we have had three winter storms in the last five days with possibly one more at the end of this week. Fortunately the only damage so far is six fence panels, four of which are our neighbours responsibility and two from the bottom of the garden where its looking like the whole fence needs to be replaced as the fence posts are rotting from the bottom.

I have been knitting ( photos next blog), and I've also managed to get my hair cut for the first time since covid started so its no longer long and straggly :-)

We have also started booking campsites for this year, nine sorted so far ( we don't stay long on each one ) with three or four more and a festival to book this week

Thats about it for now ( short and sweet) speak soon xx




1 comment:

Araignee said...

I saw that big storm on the news and yikes...it looked bad. Your band is really pretty. I can't wait to see what comes next.