Thursday 7 September 2023

It's that time of year again

 August back holiday generally means a trip out to Papplewick Pumping station for the classic bike show and this year did not disappoint. We spent a couple of hours there before I headed off to Lowdham show where the local guild had a display area.

No photos of the spinning but here are a few bikes for any two wheel enthusiasts still reading this blog.









and a touch of steam for any rail enthusiasts 


That's about it for now, I'm trying to plot out a couple of hat patterns to keep me busy, photos to follow.

speak soon xx


2 comments:

peahen said...

It has been a long time since I've been to a bike show.
I'm a 'black and chrome' person, the Vincent is my favourite from this selection.

Araignee said...

What beautiful motorcycles. I come from a family of bikers. My sisters all had their own. Not me. I was a big chicken. One of my sisters just sold her last one. Her poor old bones don't enjoy all that excitement anymore.