Friday 12 July 2024

TDF Day 13 ............. Coffee !!

 Yep, met friends for coffee, took my Nano and my coffee mug was as big as my wheel, not often that happens haha


We all used to work together many years ago and still get to see each other maybe once a month. They turned up shortly after I took the photo, honest :-)

This was the only spinning for day 13 although I have cast off the shawlette, its needs a few ends sewing in, a good wash and gentle block but its nice and soft and brings the shetland project total up to two shawlettes and six pairs of fingerless mitts.


Hopefully back to proper spinning tomorrow.


4 comments:

Araignee said...

The shawl is lovely as is that photo!
Coffee and spinning with friends must be such a treat. I'd settle for just the coffee right now. I haven't had a decent cup in ages.

Gillian said...

We did turn up later and what a lovely morning we had. Loved the little Nano wheel. Look forward to our next coffee morning.

Guzzisue said...

Coffee has priority and I fortunately has a number of cafes that are quite open to me taking crafts there.

Guzzisue said...

It was lovely to see all of you again xx