Friday 10 July 2020

Tour de Fleece day 13 & 14

Hi

I've been having a bit of a nightmare getting my camera and computer to talk to each other so I've rolled two days into one and will post now even though its still the middle of the afternoon.

I finished a skein of the unknown breed, 105gm now waiting to be washed


and I've spun another 60gm, just need to process a bit more and start on the next bobbin.


Whilst moving things around earlier, I found some Shetland/Romney fleece which had been hiding from me for the last 3/4 weeks ! I'd been wanting to try it on my new Turkish spindle.



That's about it for now, tomorrow I have a couple of drawstring bags to make and a pair of jeans to patch, I've cast on a simple hat to start work on over the weekend, just mindless knitting for when we are watching a film.

1 comment:

Araignee said...

Your Turkish spindle is lovely. What pretty singles!